3500 International Drive, NW, Washington DC, 20008
- The lists of approved programs and/or schools are subject to change without prior notice.
- Enrollment is only approved at the main campuses of the U. S. Universities unless otherwise indicated.
- Continuing Education, Professional Colleges/Division, Adult Learning Division, and Open University is not approved.
- Please be advised that only traditional and in-classroom format of instruction is approved.
- Programs not approved and will not be authenticated: online, hybrid, weekend, and interdisciplinary degrees.
- Pathway Programs are NOT approved (for example: Navitas, Global, Shorelight Education, Study Group, etc.)
- Sponsored Students: As always, please contact your advisor for further assistance and additional information. Written approval must be obtained from the Cultural Division office prior to the submission of applications to the schools.
- Online courses are not allowed at 2-year/Community Colleges effective Summer 2016.
B= Bachelor's Degree | M= Master's Degree | D= PhD Degree | DDS= Doctor of Dental Surgery
DMD= Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry/Doctor of Dental Medicine | LLM= Master of Laws
JD= Juris Doctor | SJD= Doctor of Juridical Science
Kuwait Cultural Office
3500 International Drive, NW Washington DC. 2008 USA main#: 202.364.2100