- To begin the process, please create your account with a username and password.
- You must:
- be a Kuwaiti citizen
- be currently enrolled full-time in an approved university for your major
- pursue a major designated as scholarship major based on MOHE list ( click here to see list )
- have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA with a minimum of 27.00 semester (or 40.5 quarter system) academic credits earned from an approved university, or 27.00 semester (or 40.5 quarter system) transferred credits (earned in approved U.S. schools)
- not have been previously granted a MOHE scholarship that ended in dismissal or withdrawal (in accordance with MOHE regulations Article 2, First Section, Item #7 and #8)
- submit a signed Promissory Note to repeat the excess distance learning courses through traditional classroom attendance at an approved university if you exceeded the maximum of 4 distance learning courses allowed in your entire studies
- You can only join during Fall or Spring semester. Application deadline is 2 weeks before the current semester of application ends.
- If you have any gap in your academic studies or have not enrolled in certain semesters, please provide explanation of the missed semesters.
- You must also create an account or access your current account at this MOHE website/AlDayrah System: https://www.mohe.edu.kw/academic2/home.aspx to submit your scholarship request to MOHE.
- Please click to download the checklist of requirements MOHE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CHECKLIST for your reference and read it carefully to make sure you have all the correct and complete documents before uploading it.
- Scholarship requests can only be presented to the Academic Committee when ALL required correct documents are received. Scholarship recommendation cases are due to be submitted every Wednesday and will be presented to the Academic Committee meeting on the following Monday. Once recommendation is approved, it will be sent to MOHE in Kuwait on Friday of that week. It usually takes 3 to 4 weeks for our office to receive the approval decree.
- Authenticated copy of transcripts from schools attended outside of United States must be mailed to our office. Official transcripts from United States schools must still be mailed directly by the respective school to our office at this address:
MALOU CADACIO (for Private Supervised Students) email at firstname.lastname@example.org
REGIE PLANA-ALCUAZ (for Private Unsupervised Students) email at email@example.com
EMBASSY OF THE STATE OF KUWAIT CULTURAL DIVISION
3500 INTERNATIONAL DRIVE, NW, WASHINGTON D.C. 20008